Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The GearBox Arrives

The first thing you need is a knowledgeable, honest dealer that you can work with.  I am happy I found Bruce at Signature Sales in Loveland, Co.  The second thing you need is to buy a quality trailer - there's not much price difference between the cheaply made ones and good ones, so don't skimp.  I chose RC Trailers which is actually the old "Royal Cargo" brand which has been around for years.

With a good idea what I wanted to end up with, and someone like Bruce to talk through the options and get things special ordered correctly from the manufacturer, I placed my order with the following specs:


  • 2014 RC 7' x 12' Enclosed Trailer
  • 6" extra height
  • RV door latch
  • 3,500lb Torsion Down Start Axle (with Brakes)
  • White Ceiling Liner
  • Insulate Ceiling
  • Insulate Walls
  • Insulate Floor
  • 24" x 30" Egress Window
  • Gray Marble Flooring
  • Aluminum Wheels / radial tires
  • Led Backup Lights
  • 2 Tone Pewter Front / Charcoal Rear
  • jack stands at rear
  • aluminum corner flashing
  • diamond plate front guard
About 6 weeks later, voila!  It arrives:






No comments:

Post a Comment